Finding a Property
Arranging an Inspection
Please complete all the information required on the application to ensure speedy processing of the application. You will need:
- Photographic proof of identification for all applicants;
- A completed privacy disclosure form for reference purposes;
- Previous rental references – if any;
- Proof of income: last 2 pay slips (if employed), last two tax returns (if self-employed);
If you have rented through Superb Property Management previously please update your information for this latest rental opportunity.
- Confirm employment details for all applicants;
- Check & confirm previous rental references;
- Refer your application to the owner for their instructions;
- Let you know within 48 hours.
If successful you will be required to pay 4 weeks bond within 24 hours unless otherwise agreed.
- Make an appointment for you to sign your tenancy agreement and arrange payment of your first advanced rent and tenancy bond;
- EFT direct credit the initial and ongoing rental payments to our nominated Trust Account. Details are on your application;
- Organise Electricity, Telephone, Gas, Broadband Internet, Pay TV;
Do you need help with utility connections? Talk to us. We would be pleased to provide guidance if needed.
Protecting your Interests
Your contents are your responsibility. They are not covered under the owner’s insurances. Take out contents insurance to avoid loss.
Property Condition Report
A detailed property condition report will be given to you when signing your tenancy agreement. You need to check this report for any discrepancies, sign, date and return both copies to our office within 7 days. This will serve as a protection of your interests as the completed report will be used when you vacate the property.
Bond Inspection - a final inspection will be conducted before you vacate the property and the property condition report will be referenced to check the condition of the property. Your bond refund will then be finalised and forwarded to you at your nominated address or bank account.
You will be provided with a list of important trades personnel should your matter be urgent. Please note that things MUST be of genuine URGENT/EMERGENCY to warrant after hours callout, otherwise you may have to pay the differential between normal and after hours charges.